Sunday, May 31, 2009
EXAMS ARE OVER!!! KANDHDAJLDHJKADH!!! XD I think you tell how happy I am, right right RIGHT?????
OH OH!! We also have a camp! Jindy or Waterslea? Apparently, Waterslea is really good but Jindy looks hecka fun ><" What to do?? Waterslea is cheaper...but it's Jindy!! AISH!
Formal?? According to Char, we have formal announcements at year assembly? I really hope that it's not at Warwick Farm ==" That's like....cheap as O_O LOL
And....um....new KPOP songs?? LOL
Fire - 2NE1
Again and Again - 2pm
Ah - After School
Diva - After School
Bad Boy - Son DamBi
Cry Eye - Son DamBi
Juliette - SHINee
Lollipop - Big Bang ft. 2NE1
Forever Love - SeeYa, Davichi and Jiyeon (T-ara)
Gee - SNSD
Mmm.....that's all I can think of right now since my head is like frozen ==" LOL
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
- Asu Wa Kuru Kara (DBSK) <----- The first time I heard it I was like....WOW...
- Don't Cry My Lover (DBSK) <----- One of their new ballads. Really soothing.
- Miduhyo (DBSK) <----- My favourite old ballad of theirs.
- Don't Say Goodbye (DBSK) <----- This song is so beautiful....don't say goodbye~
- て君を好きになってしまったんだろう (DBSK) <----- It's really soft and gentle...when I'm feeling sad I listen to it. The music at the beginning is very pretty ^^
- 노을.. 바라보다 (Look at.. the Glow) (DBSK) <----- This song is very passionate. Love the chorus.
- Lovin' You (DBSK) <----- The chorus gets addicting.....Lovin' you~
- Love in the Ice (DBSK) <----- OMG!!!! You must listen to this ballad!!! You have to!!! The bridge is absolutely breathtaking.
- My destiny (DBSK) <----- A good song to listen to at night.
- Darkness Eyes (DBSK) <----- Char likes this song!! And if Char likes it then it must be good!!
- Proud (DBSK) <----- This songs tells of how a man lost his girlfriend when she died of an illness and people are always saying bad things about her and stuff but....he will always love her!! The ending lines really got to me....proud of your love~
- 인사 (DBSK) <----- This song is great! Like when I first heard it it sounded bleh but when it got to the verse after the first chorus....when he sang "saranghae~" my heart felt like it could burst out and fly.
- Flavour of Life (Utada Hikaru) <----- I find this song really soulful. Just really.....full of her emotion. It's so nice.
- Timeless ft. Xiah Junsu (Jang Ri In) <----- Such a powerful song. Her vocals really do shine in this ballad, I just love listening to this song. And the MV for it is so sad.....really....
-넌 나의 노래 (You're My Song) <----- This song is perfect. It's not that slow and makes me feel really happy about myself. Also, the acapella at the end is just.....^^
Well, there you have it. All the ballads I've got in my playlist at the bottom of the page are here. And yes...I do like DBSK LOL. I hope you enjoy listening to them ^^
Monday, February 9, 2009
I know there's been some talk about the upcoming formal this year and such so I have decided to show you guys some of the different styles of dresses that you might want to wear or use as inspiration.
Chiffon can be made from cotton, silk or synthetic fibers, but is usually associated with silk or nylon. Chiffon can be dyed to almost any shade desired, however if made from polyester it is difficult to dye. Under a magnifying glass it resembles a fine net or mesh which allows chiffon to have see-through properties.
Chiffon is most commonly used in evening wear, especially as an overlay, giving an elegant and floating appearance to the gown.
I personally love this dress ^^
This is a black classic sleeveless chiffon dress, perfect for a night out or a small party. It can be worn with shiny leggings and a long gray cardigan for work, or bare those sexy legs with patent leather pumps for a night out.
This dress is a great wardrobe staple, it's fully lined with ruching along the bodice and matching self belt.
Isn't it cute?
I introduce to you a Jonathan Martin Strapless Chiffon Dress. Ideal for small parties and special occassions. Features a black satin bow at empire waistline with purple rhinestone embellishment along front and top of bodice.
So pretty ^^
This next dress is a Maggy London Beaded Silk Chiffon Dress (in regal).
Goldtone embroidery and sequins emphasize the deep V-neck, inset waist and hem of a surplice-bodice dress with gathered skirt.I think it would be great just for going out with friends or everyday wearing. It's so pretty ^^
The latest trend on the Red Carpet is the backless dress. Backless, ballerina look and in season’s spirit colours. It’s a Zac Posen olive backless chiffon dress with bust support and a layered skirt.
Wow....it's so perfect with all the ruffles and layers.
Giambattista Valli , Strapless long chiffon dress
There wasn't any information on this dress...sorry. But don't you think it's royal? Wearing it to a ball would make you feel like a real princess.
Simple orange chiffon dress
No information on this either. However, I think it would be a great outdoors dress. Compliment it with a wide brimmed hat such as this
and some gladiator sandals and you would look great for a spring effect. Absolutely cute.
Now this dress is...wow. This is a Cassini Silk Chiffon Gown by Oleg.The lace empire waist in contrasting color and the way it flows on the bottom could easily make a beautiful dress for a formal or wedding. Outshine the bride LOLI hope you've enjoyed this post and thought of some ideas for your next dress, whatever the occasion. I'll be back next time with another one on lace and ruffles. Look forward to it!
p.s. Here are some cute everyday chiffon dresses I found.Looking forward to your future dresses ^^
Sunday, February 8, 2009
So here is another girl I find really...unique LOL
Always make a fashion statement.
Never deprive yourself of happiness.
Pretty wherever you go.
Fly high...fly away
Keep in touch with nature
Sparkle; you are the brightest star in the sky
Speak with your eyes
Last pose. One, two, THREE!
I just want to say that I will be using this blog to show you guys models, fashions etc. that you may have never heard or seen of before.
I'll also be posting on events and such that happen in school, so yeah....XD
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!! Do not bash here! I will delete rude and uncalled for comments.
Thank you and once again, enjoy!
p.s Look what I found out ^^
P! ATD's Brendan Urie and Audrey Kitching
P! ATD's Ryan Ross and Jac Vanek
and just because she's so pretty...
Friday, February 6, 2009
That's why I've decided to show you how unique they are.
Have you ever wanted to fly?
Only to discover they were never there in the first place.
But your lips do not move.
Do you feel trapped?
As if another person was screaming to get out?
Do not resort to anything bad.
Stand strong during your internal battle.
Be innocently pretty.
Rock it out.
And party when you've won.
I find Jac Vanek amazing and the way she photographs is beautiful. She can come out all emotional and depressed then return as a happy, serene person in her pictures. I would really like to be able to portray myself as she does....but that's impossible. LOL
I hope you guys have enjoyed this little thing I put together and I'll be back with another one later featuring Audrey Kitching.